The Senior Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day execution of Client’s tissue collection protocol. The tissue collection protocol is a high profile initiative at Client that enables the collection of tumor samples to analyze on Client’s platform and identify new targets for development.
- Identify sites from existing networks, review of literature, clinicaltrials.gov and other sources to participate in the tissue collection protocol
- Present Client’s scientific platform to KOLs and sites to engage them in Client’s overall vision and strategy
- Execute operational activities, including initiating sites, developing protocol, ICF and other clinical documents, managing sample logistics and following up with sites as needed
- Develop timelines, metrics and key risks for study activities
- Maintain positive site relationships by ensuring PIs are engaged in scientific and strategic developments of the program
- Collaborate with Finance to develop an overall study budget, financial forecast and other resource needs
- Work with Client’s business development team and technology transfer group at sites to develop Master Services Agreements
- Track contractual obligations with sites and other alliance partners participating in the study
- Collaborate with translational R & D, medical, clinical operations and business development groups at Client to ensure objectives of the tissue collection protocol are met
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in life sciences required
- 7 - 10 years of experience overseeing Oncology clinical trials, including protocols requiring tissue collection
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including fastidious record keeping.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience or willingness to read contracts and manage contractual obligations.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new techniques and work in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.