PROJECT MANAGER | MULTI FAMILY PROJECT | SANTA ROSA, CA
Exciting Career opportunity to join a General Contractor who has been building Multi-Family projects for 30 yrs. in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are adding a NEW PM to the team due to exponential growth of the company. We are looking for PM's that want to build a "career" with our client's company while contributing your outstanding skills as a Construction PM.
As a Project Manager you will be assigned to one or more projects (depending upon need and size of projects). You will report to one or more of the following: Senior Project Manager and/or Project Executive.
- Safety Management: Make sure our site is a safe site and compliant with Cal-Osha or Osha.
- Quality: Ensure the project Quality meets or exceeds owner expectations along with along plan and specification requirements.
- Schedule: Ensure the project is completed per our schedule in the Owner Contract.
- Ability to take direction from the Senior Project Manager, who is overseeing project(s) to which you are assigned.
- Work with subcontractors to: o obtain proposals and help define/clarify scopes of work o review and organize the project schedule and assure project completion on schedule o assure subcontractors provide enough manpower to complete the project on schedule. o encourage subcontractors to complete their work quickly and according to specifications o assure all site personnel are following all safety protocols, including OSHA, CalOSHA and all applicable safety standards.
- Verify completed work by subcontractors who are submitting invoices.
- Collect and code invoices for draw submittal.
- Review and advise the Senior Project Manager on all costs that are no included in the base contract with the project owner and/or the applicable subcontracts.
- Costs: Oversee budget to ensure the project(s) stay within budget parameters. Ensure the project budgets is carefully managed and adhered to.
- Participate in weekly site meetings and join in monthly draw meetings.
- Client Satisfaction – keep the client happy
- Communication – communicate with all parties on a daily basis as needed
- Leadership – you’re the leader of your job, “Lead it”
- Quality Assurance, Budgets, City Inspections, Monthly Draws, Punch lists and Close Outs, Daily Reports, Site Cleanliness, Daily Site Safety, Unit Inspections.
- Weekly requirements: Schedules, weekly reports and meetings, Managing the Manager, Sub-Contractor Site Coordination, Weekly Site Safety.
- General construction building Multi-Family projects, scope development,bidding, project colseout, take-offs, change orders, cost estimating, submittals.
- Ability to read blue-prints, construction drawings, construction management, residential construction-multi-family units, preconstruction.
- We have a 4 page detailed JD that outlines every moving part of this Construction PM position. Thank you.
- A minimum of 7-10 years in the Construction Built vertical with five (5) years in the Multi-Family Construction vertical.
- Computer Skills (Scheduling Programs, Microsoft)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- BA Degree, preferred. High School Graduate required.
- Live in the North Bay Region of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Competitive compensation package; salary, bonus, and health care benefits package.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Location/Region: Santa Rosa, CA