Dart Machinery and Trend Performance in Warren, MI is seeking candidates for CNC Parts Loaders across all 3 shifts.
All positions will train on first shift; once training in complete position could be on 2nd or 3rd. Shift will be set at time of offer.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen (including marijuana) and background check.
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a CNC Machine (Makino, Okuma, Mor-Iciki, Haahs preferred)
- Must be able to read and interpret inspection tools such as go/no go and dial bore gauges
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge in manufacturing process
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. multiple times each day
- Must be able to take direction and learn process
Offering competitive pay, PTO, 401(K) shift premium, and benefits with no waiting period.
About this company
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Location/Region: Warren, MI