As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full and part-time Substitute Special Education Teachers to provide services for various schools including charter, public and online. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year (ESY), and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
Substitute Special Education Teacher Days/Hours Needed: 4-40 hours per week
Substitute Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified in Special Education in the state of Minnesota
- Licensure in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Substitute Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
• Knowledge of special education compliance and laws
• Proficiency in the use of technology for individual communication
• Proficiency in the presentation of technology to enhance small and large student group information & demonstration sessions
• Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with other teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff, and outside professional contacts
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN