Midwest leader in contract manufacturing of precision machined parts and full service solutions for our customers. We are preferably looking for someone who has worked in (or managed) a quality department in some fashion and can come in without ample training to take on the quality system in our small job shop. Prefer experience with Aerospace customers.
- Proficient computer skills, including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Experience with CNC mill/lathe products, and customer relationship management
- Self Starter and passionate about customer service
- Supporting management in establishing sound sales and marketing strategy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred manufacturing sales experience
- High level communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to coach and motivate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Commission based on sales. "Starter" customer accounts to be given to sales rep in order to begin process and provide income in the beginning.
Midwest leader in contract manufacturing of precision machined parts and full service solutions for our customers. We are a job shop in a very specialized gear market with makes for large margins and great benefits to our employees. The company has been owned and family operated since 1957 in Dayton, OH and has grown each of the last 5 years. Won't you join us!?
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (US)