Local Automotive group looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team at a store located in Madison. Must have prior F&I experience.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
401K with Match
Paid time off and vacation
Family vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Make responsible hiring & discipline decisions to motivate a large sales force that includes Internet sales.
* Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
* Makes sure the paperwork is done right before it goes into accounting
Provide world class Interaction with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Structure sale price & trade-in presentations.
* Maintains CSI at or above company standards
Ensure and manager proper follow up and communication with both existing and prospective clients through telephone, mailings and electronic media prior to purchase and service.
* Ensure and manager incoming e-mail and phone calls by responding to customers via electronic media
Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Promotes and maintains good Employee Satisfaction
Attends required manager meetings. * Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
* Automotive Finance Experience is a MUST
A Self-Starter with Aspirations for Growth.
* Excellent Organization Skills - Great Attention to Detail
Experience Managing Multiple Short & Long-Term Projects at one time
Exceptional Follow-Up Skills. * Excellent Written Communication Skills.
* Excellent Phone Skills.
* Excellent Customer Relations Skills.
* Ability to Achieve Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction Standards.
* Time Management Skills.
* Desire to Be Part of a Winning Team.
Location/Region: Madison, WI (53718)