Due to consistent growth, Holiday Automotive founded in 1959 is looking to add a collision repair technician to our staff.
We are a very busy, fast paced shop, looking for a quality minded technician to join our team.
We are a direct repair facility for 16 insurance companies. We also provide both factory and I-CAR training to keep our technicians up to date on new vehicle procedures and trends.
What We Offer
* $2,000 Sign on Bonus available, depending on experience
* Competitive pay * Health insurance, including dental coverage
* Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) * 401k with company match
* Employee discounts * On-going training and education, paid factory and I-Car Training
* 5 day work week RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Determine and repair damaged parts
* Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
* Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
* Document all repairs performed * Document all materials used
* Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
* Follow all company safety procedures
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in the automotive industry required
* Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Good communication skills * Good organizational skills
* Valid driver’s license
Location/Region: Fond Du Lac, WI (54937)