Bill Rapp Superstore is hiring and we want to talk to you!
Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow within our organization? Bill Rapp Superstore is a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS to our team.
If you have the ambition and commitment necessary to add to our continuously growing business - apply now!
What we offer:
* Competitive pay options
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid vacation
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
* Prospect daily for potential customers
* Maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
* Achieve high CSI score. * Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
* Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
* Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
* Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
* Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
* Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
* Follow all company policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.Qualifications:
* Experience in people-focused industries, such as customer service, sales, hospitality, retail.
* Auto experience is preferred * Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
* Confidence in your ability to be successful.
* Great attitude with high-energy personality.
* Excellent customer service skills. * Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Self-starter and self-motivated. * Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid New York State drivers license and a good driving record.
Bill Rapp Superstore is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sales, Sales Representative, Auto Sales, Automotive, Car Sales, Product Specialist, Sales Associate, Customer Service
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (13206)