This position supports Salesforce Platform Strategic Engagement (SPSE) Teams Enterprise Administration and Governance Group across a platform of 10 Salesforce orgs and their child environments. Salesforce security and risk reduction are paramount concerns; as well, enabling a foundation for high performance Production orgs. This position works across teams to manage Salesforce platform administration applications and to engage with Architecture, Business, Application Development, and Application Support teams. Within that context, the Lead will assign responsibilities to team members to govern and administer Salesforce orgs and applications. The lead will assist the management create a strategic plan to ensure that the Salesforce platform is reliable, scalable and secure.
* Bachelors Degree and ten years of Information Technology OR Technical Certification and College Courses and 4-year Information Technology experience OR 11 years Information Technology experience. Eight years of experience with the Salesforce.com platform with large enterprises.
* Experience with a variety of Salesforce solutions as a manager.
* Three years of experience with leading a team as a people manager, including annual performance reviews and setting realistic goals for the team members.
* Experience with securing PHI data in either Financial or Healthcare Salesforce environments
* Salesforce.com Admin certified
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
* Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views
* Strong Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Proven Salesforce DevOps experience
* Experience in working with Salesforce support Business / Technical requirements definition & management SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development System
* Performance management Conceptual thinking Creative thinking
* Problem solving and analytical thinking
* Strong oral/written communication skills
* Strong ownership of the activity
* Mentorship of other team members
* Bachelors degree in computer science or Information Technology related
* Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
* Experience in troubleshooting Salesforce system issues
* Additional Salesforce.com certifications
* Understanding of various clouds such as health cloud, community cloud, marketing cloud, etc.
* Experience in multi-org environment with diverse business needs
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Requirements:
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Location/Region: Chicago, IL