- Job Functions:
- Independently manage work flow for the client life-cycle
- Analysis and marketing of employee benefits programs (especially individual and aggregate stop-loss insurance)
- Assist in the development of sales and renewal strategies
- Preparation of renewal and new business proposals, presentation materials and supporting documents as necessary (benefit and financial analysis)
- Provide claims, eligibility, billing and plan administration advocacy and resolution
- Carrier and Vendor contract review, analysis and negotiations
- Maintain effective working relationships with Carriers and Vendors
- Maintain broad knowledge base of Carrier and Vendor products and underwriting requirements
- Experience and claims report preparation & analysis
- Maintain respectful relationships
- Assist in the training and development of other team members
- Participate in the development and execution of company initiatives
- Other duties as required by clients, business needs or assigned by management Knowledge and Skills:
- Skilled at balancing tight timelines and competing priorities while maintaining a customer-focused positive attitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite - specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Project Management experience a plus
- Experience managing confidential information (HIPAA)
- Pleasant 'can-do' customer service attitude
- High level of personal initiative, integrity and professional ethics
- Ability to work respectfully with diverse populations both internally and externally
- Commitment to on-going professional continuing education
- Proven ability to be responsive, have high attention to detail, task-oriented and an administrative focus Experience and Education
- College Degree, or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 to 4 years' experience working with Employee Benefits Programs in a brokerage or equivalent setting preferred but not required
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA