We are looking for a direct hire/ full-time, Senior Marketing Manager to join our client’s team currently located in Atlanta, GA. This position will be partially remote post COVID but must be able to commute onsite 2-3 days a week.
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Senior Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Lead the development, monitoring, and optimization of all B2B marketing automation via Salesforce CRM including design, testing, execution, and analysis.
- Collaborating with our internal teams, such as sales enablement, Account Based Marketing, Project Manager, Creative Services, and Events.
- Developing a global marketing strategy, creating brand development, content and digital marketing to strong create call to action
- Present webinars at industry specific events
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years previous B2B marketing experience required to be considered
- Global experience preferred
- Experience creating content (case studies, blog posts, webinars) to help us demonstrate technology value to B2B audience
- Experience with marketing budget management and best use of dollars spent
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to host internal and external company webinars
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30308)