The Arizona Society of CPAs (ASCPA) is looking for a content manager who will curate and create compelling content to maximize our members’ growth. The content manager will communicate the value of ASCPA membership, conferences/seminars and advocacy programs. This is an excellent opportunity to build a stronger ASCPA digital presence and make your mark on the future.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with staff and volunteers to determine content needs and identify subject matter experts.
- Create compelling content to support conference/seminar registrations and membership recruitment/retention. This could include articles, videos, podcasts or other communications.
- Develop marketing plans for conferences and assist with membership and advocacy communications.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Coordinate content for six magazines/year and produce a monthly email newsletter.
- Ensure all content and visuals throughout the organization support brand guidelines and AP style.
- Create and maintain an editorial/marketing calendar.
- Review campaign analytics data and make recommendations for improvements.
- Writer – You have exceptional writing and editing skills and are well versed in AP style.
- Project Manager – You take ownership for developing communication programs, have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver on time and on budget.
- Intelligent & Resourceful – You enjoy learning about complex business topics and how they affect accountants. You also feel comfortable with new technology and identify ways it can
be used more effectively.
- Coach – You bring out the best in subject matter experts to help them deliver their messages via writing, video, podcasts or other methods.
Please submit a resume, cover letter indicating desired salary range, and writing/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.