Location: NETA, Mass Locations
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Delivery and Transport Training Ambassador is responsible and accountable for training rollouts and updates, supervises the role-specific, recurring, and ongoing training in each department to maintain compliance, regularly communicates to leadership about progress and opportunities, and partners with the Recruitment Team, Operations Training Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Delivery Manager and Store Managers to ensure staffing levels are maintained while also achieving a high standard of quality for the teams within the facility.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel
is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana, adult use and co-located marijuana regulations
- Train, Guide, and coach delivery staff to ensure operational compliance and exemplary customer service
- Provides regular communication to the leadership of teams. Provides updates on SOP’s, general themes and important information to be aware of
- Oversee the document review process, ensure that everyone understands the process and timelines, striving for efficiencies
- Provide regular feedback to appropriate leadership on observed strengths and opportunities of the team
- Responsible for scrutinizing the daily operations in partnership with delivery, store and operations managers; constantly looking for efficiencies and possible improvements that could be made through focused training
- Responsible for ensuring seamless rollouts of all new processes and updates--partnering to create the needed SOP’s and deliver the training to the team
- Responsible for working with all levels of the team to identify and cultivate future talent within the departments
- Assist Recruitment team with interviewing new delivery and transport staff, as needed
- Maintains and organizes all training materials, SOP’s, and updates to SOP’s on the drive
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Experience developing SOPs and delivering training to staff (Required)
- Open Availability, with ability to work evenings, weekends and applicable holidays (Required)
- Willingness and ability to travel to all NETA locations (Required)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be highly organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, follow up, follow through, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passionate about people development
- YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with the possibility of a company match"", access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast- growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform weighing, counting, calculating and computer processing operations.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Parallel reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this job description. Your employment with Parallel is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Parallel at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Parallel associates.
Internal ID: 18860
Location/Region: Allston, MA