The Patrick Dealer Group is one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing eight different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and a premium selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group is a family-owned company and has proudly been in business for over 100 years.
Our Pledge is to be the best in sales selection while providing best in class customer satisfaction...that’s the Patrick Promise.
We are seeking a full-time Internal Auditor to provide support to the Compliance Manager, Operations Director, and CFO.
This responsibility will include performing various audits while documenting controls within the organization in order to determine compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations under the direct supervision of the Compliance Manager.
This is a full-time position and will be a hybrid position consisting of both work from home responsibilities as well as in-person work.
* Read complex manufacturer program requirements.
* Translate complex program requirements to process and implement.
* Audit implemented processes to ensure best practices are being followed.
* Audit the implemented processes to make sure associates are complying with program requirements and all required documentation is complete and in order.
* Communicate effectively with management team.
* Direct and organize meetings, to ensure processes are implemented and follow group policies.
* Read complex incentive programs and verify compliance by management with the requirements.
Patrick offers the following benefits: * Medical/Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance * Life Insurance
* FSA * 401(k)
* Paid Time Off * Employee Purchase Program
* Employee Referral Program Requirements for eligibility:
* Clean driving record
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
* BA required accounting preferred. * 1+ years of professional auditing experience.
* Proficient in report writing and data analysis.
* High level interpersonal skills. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)