Interim Healthcare of Wilmington, NC is now hiring a Client Service Representative/ HR Specialist Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm!
To provide continuous improvement of the total quality of the branch/office as it relates to assisting the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) with the office operations and the scheduling of patients/clients requiring unlicensed care.Essential Functions:
* Using electronic scheduling system, creates monthly staffing and scheduling plan
* Using electronic verification system, runs compliance reports daily for electronic visit verification
* Assists the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) in establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations standards.
* Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in staffing orders with qualified personnel, and/or organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
* Verifies client insurance. * Creates files for employees, verifies licenses/education credentials, certifications, performs background checks, and places advertisements for staff positions.
* Assists with marketing, payroll and/or collection functions, as needed.
* Ensures all assigned office functions are completed in compliance with federal, state, local laws and JCAHO regulations as well as all policies, procedures, and standards of Interim HealthCare.
* Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing patients/clients.
* Provides input to management on improving processes and procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and becoming more cost and time efficient.
* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
* Oncall rotation for company branches Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work experience.
* One (1) year experience in healthcare, temporary help, or related industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
* Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines, and effectively handle a heavy workload.
* Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
* Proficient in current company software programs.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
* * Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
* Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
* Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
* Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: Wilmington, NC