Office Manager/ Assistant Controller
What We Offer: * Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Indianapolis dealerships are looking to fill this position which will be responsible for the daily operations of the accounting office as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial operating reports and governmental tax returns.
Job Responsibilities: * Accurate management of the general ledger and preparation of financial operating reports and sales tax returns
* Supervision and training of office staff
* Administration of insurance and workers’ compensation claims
* Preparation of various financial reports using Microsoft Excel.
* Working with department managers as an integral part of our dealership operationQualifications:
* Full Charge Bookkeeper and understanding of accounting principles.
* Understanding of all functions in the accounting office of an automobile dealership
* Experience with CDK * Ability to train various office staff positions.
* Understanding of and ability to prepare sales and payroll tax returns.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software applications
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
* Must be very detailed oriented. * Have a strong understanding of employment and human resources related subjects
* Must be able to lead a team and work well with other department managers
* Have the ability to work independently.
* Ability to delegate to and supervise staff.
Physical Demands: Occasional bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Office Manager Assistant Controller
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (46240)