Receiving Clerk needed in Newark, Delaware 19711 for a long-term contract opportunity with Yoh’s client.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Receiving experience
- Forklift experience
- Computer skills – SAP, Excel, Lotus Notes (preferred)
- Good oral and written communication skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Send and receive UCC in the morning and the afternoon
- Receive daily UPS and FedEx deliveries, notify recipients of packages on the Receiving dock
- Receive daily incoming shipments of raw materials and packages to the Site such as roll flow stones and maxi-blast and put them away
- Unload incoming freight shipments
- Unload daily incoming molds
- Order new supplies for the Plant (includes manufacturing and admin, and cleaning supplies)
- Receive and count customer supplied metals, record on spreadsheet in Excel
- Occasionally schedule outgoing shipments
- Process customer complaints record on spreadsheet in Excel, and in Lotus Notes and give to the ICC
- Receive and count parts from stock transport orders from Japan, put on shelf in inventory
- Goods Receipt of incoming materials with a purchase order #
- Lite clerical such as filing
- Send and receive polymer from other Sites
- Occasionally send HazMat to Japan
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Previous receiving experience
- Computer skills including SAP, Excel, and Lotus Notes
- Forklift experience (Toyota, Barrett, Big Joe, Clark) required
- DOT (Department Of Transportation) & IATA (International Air Transportation Association) preferred
- SRM or other ordering system preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills – will communicate with vendors in person, on the phone and through emails.
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now for the Receiving Clerk position in Newark, Delaware 19711
Recruiter: Claudia Holley
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Kirkwood, DE