The Sr. Email Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on development and execution of customer emails, automated programs, and other digital messaging for the Customer Communications team. Working in a fast-paced environment, this individual is responsible for the execution, optimization, and reporting of our customer communication programs. The ideal candidate will think holistically about our customer email and messaging strategies, manage customer lists and highly complex segmentation, testing plans, partner with our marketing operations team on database health and integrations, and troubleshoot email delivery and system issues. This individual also supports other tools used by the Communications team.
• Responsible for the technical creation and flawless execution of customer emails, automated communication/nurture programs, and other digital messages for the Customer Communications team
• Prepares, tests, and distributes all customer emails and other digital messages, providing proactive recommendations and guidance on testing, execution, deliverability, and strategy for assigned email programs using industry best practices
• Manages customer lists and complex audience segmentation in Eloqua
• Analyze, monitor, and communicate email performance on a regular basis to stakeholders, providing recommendations for improvement
• Troubleshoots email delivery and other system issues
• Responsible for the preparation and delivery of daily and weekly Digests
• Helps manage our communications inbox, answering and tracking customer questions
• Responsible for managing and troubleshooting our internal communications preference center
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• 5+ years' hands-on experience in email marketing and automation (Eloqua experience a plus)
• Highly proficient in HTML and CSS
• Very comfortable working in a contact database, including fields, segmentation, and list building
• Strong working knowledge of email and deployment best practices, data, analytics, dynamic content, testing methodologies, etc.
• Experience with Salesforce
• Strong sense of project ownership and accountability
• Technology driven with savvy technical skills and ability to pivot
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and stay on top of project details and tight deadlines
• High attention to detail, execution, and strong focus on quality
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Positive attitude and willingness to take on various tasks
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
EEO StatementEqual Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com
or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Location/Region: Weston, FL