Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Reporting to Automation Anywhere's Sr Director, GTM, the Director Customer Advocacy will be responsible for the execution of the company’s customer advocacy programs: case studies; customer testimonials; customer references; speakers for industry events; marketing the global user group, online community, in real world user group meetups. In addition, will be responsible for managing all customer content on the Automation Anywhere website. Will work closely with internal teams including: Customer Success; Sales; Product Marketing; Creative Services.
The ideal candidate is champion for customers, a strong writer and has past work experience in multimedia customer storytelling, i.e., has past work experience with case studies, audio & video interviews, blogs, social media. Another plus is a background in an enterprise software company where you managed the global user group, published many case studies, engaged closely with the customer success, sales, and product marketing team.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Implementing all social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborating with the marketing, PR, and communications departments to ensure align strategies
- Generating engaging, unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Managing public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitoring and reporting results of online reviews and public commentary
- Building community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Liaising with development and sales departments, keeping abreast of new products and features
- Building relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way + keeping up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Successfully telling our customer story through case studies, testimonials, customer speaking events, to industry analysts, customers, prospects & internal audiences
- Delivering compelling presentations regarding our customers to small & large groups about our products & solutions
You will be a great fit if you have:
- B.S degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in Community, Customer, and/or Product Marketing. Experience at a fast-growing SaaS software company or enterprise company with outstanding user group and customer marketing practices strongly desired
- Proven leadership and coaching capabilities and a desire to build and train a new team
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Salesforce reporting experience
You excel in these key competencies:
- Strong working knowledge of social media uses for management of brands
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
- Analytical skills to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics
- Be an experienced and accomplished leader of people and a strong collaborator
- Understand how a sales organization is structured, motivated, inspired and incented
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Have a deep understanding of and experience in creating buyer and influencer need, the buyer’s journey and targeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA