Service Center Support/part time
Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
You will be responsible for handling the needs of customers, processing documentation that accompanies the movement of freight, and performing other administrative and customer service duties as necessary in the daily operation of the service center.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years general office experience preferred
- One year customer service experience preferred
- Previous transportation experience preferred
- Strong phone, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend the various FedEx service products to assist in determining customers’ needs
- Ability to use general office equipment
- Typing/data entry skills
- Ten-key skills preferred
- PC experience with the ability to learn required computer systems/programs
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
Location/Region: Lima, OH