Stop Here! Be part of a special team!
At Chesapeake Tavern we are looking for a prep or line cook who’s loyal & looking for a home long term & puts the guests experience above all else. We need someone who can maintain a clean kitchen, as well as prep items and store them properly. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as a passion for food!
A little information about us… our vision at Chesapeake Tavern is that we are a God-Honoring restaurant providing exceptional hospitality that inspires our guests to tell their friends and family about our outstanding service and cuisine. We work as a team and serve each other every day. Our culture is warm, inviting and everyone is welcomed. We have a great relationship with locals and have many regulars that treat us like family. Our management staff is trained to put the staff and the guest’s well being first. If you value the guest experience and have excellent teamwork skills we’d like to meet you!
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 1 year of experience
- Proper appearance and cleanliness.
- Active listening and verbal communication.
- Proper knife skills
- Profit sharing.
- Free shift meal
- Paid vacation
- $150 cash after 90 day’s of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Starting at $13.00-$18.00 per hour/based off experience.
- 8-12 hour shift
- Day or night shifts
- Night shift
- Weekends and Sundays
Location/Region: Long Valley, NJ