Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
Hinge Health engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Quality engineers collaborate with pod mates to measure and raise the quality, reliability and maintainability of new and existing features. Senior quality engineers write automated tests, perform testing of frontend and backend tickets, create well-written bug tickets, ensure there are test plans defined for features, and mentor engineers on quality practices and skills.
Our tech stack: Aptible, AWS, GraphQL, Postgres, Rails, React, ReactNative, Redis, Redux, Node and Typescript. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD. We deploy iOS and Android updates to users every two weeks. Our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Every day, you'll clear your pod's sprint board of tickets that are in the QA column.
- Every sprint, you'll write automated tests and perform manual release testing.
- Every month, you'll ensure that every feature has a test plan that includes key user flows.
- Every quarter, you'll share your expertise with engineers in your pod and in Engineering to ensure they're equipped to write integration or end-to-end automation tests for the betterment of our products.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Delivery: Ability to work alongside a cross-functional team to ensure the quality of the sprint deliverables. In addition to performing hands on testing and test automation, you use your domain expertise and collaboration skills to support the pod in continuing to focus on quality throughout the sprint.
- Domain Expertise: Experience with test automation, performance and load testing, and manual testing. Strong engineering skills with the ability to troubleshoot (and fix) small bugs. Constantly seeking to improve your technical abilities.
- Problem Solving: Create resourceful solutions to optimize quality and reduce hands-on time by team within business constraints
- Communication: Succinct, respectful, active listening, strong comprehension, and the ability to write detailed and clear Jira tickets
- Leadership: Takes ownership of the quality of the features the pod is shipping. Advocates and educates the engineers to level up their own expertise and focus on quality. Uses dashboards and data to identify quality gaps and works with the pod to address them.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Location/Region: Denver, CO