Are you a healthcare administrator that wants to make an impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a primary care setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all patients, visitors, and staff.
- A Strong Communicator who can foster and maintain positive relationships between management and providers.
- A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate change and instill compassionate accountability at all levels.
- A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic community.
- A Team Player that values patient-focused care and can pitch-in to support staff when needed.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and direct clinic operations, in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Manage and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to senior leadership.
- Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary actions and time sheet approvals.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant operational information to all clinic employees.
This position will be responsible for 3 Clinics in the Portland area. Current locations are within a few miles of each other.
We offer great benefits:
- Excellent Healthcare + Benefits options
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare environment; with a Master's degree minimum experience required is 3 years. Healthcare Administrative Fellowships may count for up to 2 years of experience based on the duration of the program.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Oregon State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
About this company
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is built around the idea that everyone should have access to high-quality health care, including medical, dental, vision, behavioral health, nutrition guidance, pharmacy, and community outreach, regardless of their geographic location or their ability to pay.
Location/Region: Portland, Oregon