Quality Technical for a temporary opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Carpentaria, CA
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- 6 months contract
- Day Shift
- Laboratory setting
You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain production laboratory readiness through good laboratory practices (GLP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP) by accurately following the procedures outlined in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Responsible for the daily qualification of the laboratory water system
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing
- Provide hands-on support in the lab to accomplish assigned tasks
- Maintain lab equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs (may be involved in instrument and equipment qualification)
- Document information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books
- Conduct analysis associated with non-clinical laboratory studies under current GLP regulations and guidance per FDA, ISO and other regulatory agencies
- Enhance laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Regularly lift between 30-50 lbs
- 3+ years' experience in a lab setting, creating a safe and effective environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret standard operating procedures (SOP) technical procedures (TP), instrument procedure manuals and regulations
- Knowledge of and skill in using basic computer software and hardware applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel Have the ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Possess analytical skills and high mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally; Ability to present data clearly and concisely
- Good organizational skills, and detailed-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changeable environment with few known variables
- Strong service orientation, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Skill in managing a varied workload; must be able to use individual discretion in completing work assignments; while assisting the group in establishing priorities, setting standards and working collectively to accomplish deadlines and objectives.
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Employee Discount Program’s
Referral Bonus Program’s
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nguyen at email@example.com
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Carpinteria, California