Seeking a LPN to work at an Adult Day Health facility with senior citizens and the developmentally disabled population. This individual would need to be comfortable with working with adults with a range of disabilities.
- Overseeing a staff of 10 or less;
- Assisting with medication;
- Assisting with feeding/ G-tube & Flushing;
- Assisting with nutrition monitoring;
- Assisting with blood sugar and blood pressure monitoring;
- Daily documentation of medication, activities, and care.
- Willing to provide in home skilled nursing services for seniors, disabled adults, develop mentally delayed, and/or pediactrics
- Previous experience with the senior and/or developmentally delayed population
- Ability to gain rapport with clients and families
- Ability to supervise, delegate, and oversee a team of CNAs/DSPs/HAs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Some computer skills (willingness to be trained)
Please view the website at www.thejeremysplace.org
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA