If you are a journalist devoted to superior digital content, have a “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, we want to talk to you.
The Poultry Times has been serving those who work in all fields of the poultry industry for 67 years. Our legacy print product is no longer enough to meet all the needs of the industry. Improving our digital and social media brand as a means of growing audience and building business is our top priority.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of online content. This role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness, increasing subscribers, driving traffic to our website, and generating advertising sales leads.
The ideal candidate is someone with journalistic skills who is interested in our niche market, while also entrepreneurial with experience in marketing and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a journalism or digital media.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to support multiple areas of the business.
To find out more, email resume, cover letter and compensation expectations to
Location/Region: Gainesville, GA