Permanent Direct Hire position for Sr. Product Manager
Ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled product manager with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
You will be collaborating with the product team to develop a deep knowledge of our users and customers, evaluate data about how our customers engage with our products, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Participate in the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing & sales teams, executives, and other product management team members
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- LEAVE BLANK
- Working directly with customers in an organization with under $20m in sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- 2-5 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business - engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, sales, support, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.