Responsible for configuring and operating CNC Press Brake equipment to shape materials used to build aluminum boats.
- Operate CNC press brake machine to bend parts according to specifications
- Set up, operate, and/or tend press brake to bend aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal press forming and basic fabrication background a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
Location/Region: New York Mills,MN