Looking to try something new? It's time to get your foot in the door at the leading manufacturer of HVAC distribution components in Detroit Lakes, MN. 1st Shift: Mon-Friday 7a-3:30p 2nd Shift: Mon-Thursday 3:30p-2a This is a temp to hire position with a 45 calendar day evaluation. Company offers: PTO, 10 paid holidays, and benefit packages that offer employer paid contributions.
- Production workers will be assembling pre-cut aluminum to build heating venting and Air Conditioning components.
- Will be working in a team environment, independently to build boots, elbows, reducers and long pipe for HVAC systems.
- Must have the ability to repetitively bend material and use riveting machine to secure bends, place and hold material in small press brakes to fold and use other small machinery in the construction of components.
- Must wear safety glasses, safety boots, gloves and arm protection
- Lift 30-50 pounds
- Bend, twist and stoop throughout entire of shift
Location/Region: Detroit Lakes,MN