As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time English Language Learners Teacher to provide online services for students in a charter school. The caseload is for around 50 students that are in need of on-going services. The position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year (ESY), and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year. This is an immediate need.
English Language Learners Teacher Days/Hours Needed: 15 hours per week
English Language Learners Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- English Language Learners Certification in the state of Washington
- Licensure as ELL Teacher in the state of Washington
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
English Language Learners Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Location/Region: Renton, WA