As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Registered School Nurse to provide services to elementary and middle school students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year (ESY), and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
Registered School Nurse Days/Hours Needed: 20-30 hours per week (depending on the schools reopening schedule)
Registered School Nurse Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Registered School Nurse in the state of New Jersey
- Must have School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Registered School Nurse Responsibilities May Include:
- Monthly meeting attendance for eligibility process as well as monthly consultations
- Arranging for special tests, examinations, and immunization programs
- Maintaining comprehensive health records for each student
- Assisting in the interpretation of health needs to students, parents, and teachers; assisting families in the use of community health resources; caring for emergency illnesses and injuries
- Maintaining school nursing services records, and performing related work as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Location/Region: New York, NY