As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time certified Science Teacher to provide services for middle school students in a charter school. This position will begin online, then transition to in-person in the future. The position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year, and the 2021/2022 school year. Interested candidates must have dual certification in middle school education and science.
Science Teacher (TEA) Days/Hours Needed: 35 hours per week
Science Teacher (TEA) Qualifications :
- Must have Middle School and Science certification from the state of New Jersey
- Must be licensed in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Science Teacher (TEA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Location/Region: New York, NY