As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Spanish Teacher (TEA) with a general education background to provide services for elementary and middle school students in a charter school. This position will begin online, then transition to in-person in February until the end of the 2020/2021 school year. The position will continue into the extended school year (ESY), and the 2021 school year.
Spanish Teacher (TEA) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Teaching License in the state of New Jersey
- Spanish Teaching Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Spanish Teacher (TEA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Location/Region: New York, NY