Gaming Studio Manager needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Redmond, WA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for an experienced Operations and Communications Manager to plan and oversee a multitude of project management and operational activities within a leading video game development studio. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and professionally at all levels. Must excel in a fast-moving environment to meet business deadlines. Extremely self-motivated, strong ability to work with ambiguity under minimum supervision. Heavy experience in program management and organization-wide communications is a must. Experience with driving onboarding/orientation programs is a plus.
- Maintenance and creation of pages and resources for internal studio Confluence (Atlassian) site
- Assist in new hire orientation and training efforts
- Assist in creation of editorial content and updates for external facing studio website
- Work closely with the management team to draft and distribute internal communications to studio staff (newsletters, presentations, etc.)
- Constantly evaluate operational functions and recommend methods to track and improve efficiency
- 3-5 years of relative work experience; game industry experience preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience using Confluence (Atlassian) to build team sites and documentation
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products; expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint preferred
- Strong HTML and CMS skills to support website updates/publications
- Must be comfortable working in Photoshop for 2D web/email asset creation
- Event coordination experience
- Passion for games industry
- Experience working on charitable/philanthropic efforts
- Strong writing skillset and experience such as professional copywriting and/or editing
- Experience in management and execution of live events/meetings via Microsoft Teams
What’s In It For You?
- This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest gaming companies and a provider of technical product solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
Get Hired, Apply Now! Send WORD resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Redmond, Washington