Sense Corp is seeking a brilliant, creative, fun, and passionate Salesforce Architect, who is naturally curious. Our Salesforce team works with clients in the delivery of robust Salesforce solutions. This position is in our thriving Technology division. As part of our Technology division, you will collaborate with the team while individually contributing to project deliverables that meet our clients needs.
- Effectively deals with a multitude of ambiguity by confidently walking through an undefined situation and drawing out key requirements and political constraints
- Conducts facilitated working sessions with technical executives and experts
- Participates in hiring resources Conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
- Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
- Create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
- Provide leadership across multiple accounts as well as support sales and business development activities
- Apply technical aptitude and design patters across multiple industry verticals and use cases
- Conduct assessments and define enterprise roadmaps for enabling digital transformation
- 5-7+ years of SFDC experience
- Practiced at leading teams of 2-10+ technical resources
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SOQL)
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader
- US Citizen or GC Holder
- Must be willing to travel to client site
Sense Corp has a proud history of ranking among both the Best Places to Work and Healthiest Employers in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and St. Louis. We offer a variety of ways to LEARN, SERVE, GIVE, RELATE, and GROW.
- Extensive Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Mindfulness Program
- Employee Driven Centers of Excellence
- Social & Educational Networks
- Enterprise Diversity & Belonging Program
- Community Outreach
About Sense Corp
Sense Corp is a leading professional services firm focused on transforming organizations and government agencies for the digital era. We deliver tailored solutions to help clients solve their most complex challenges and maximize potential. Founded in 1996, Sense Corp maintains operations in Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, and St. Louis and serves mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp employees must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. Regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work and Healthiest Employer, Sense Corp is driven by a company culture that aims to help employees be the best version of themselves.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.