Responsible to provide daily coordination and scheduling of home health aide services in the client’s home.
Communicate with RN staff, Insurance and Doctors’ offices
-Intake of cases from agency referral sources
Verification of eligibility
Follow the policy and procedure
of the Company and industry
-Placement of appropriate personnel for each case.
-Assisting with growth of agency by finding new referrals
Create and Maintain proper procedure of any changes in client’s schedule or CHHA schedule
- Schedules aides to go to patient homes, answers general questions,
- Completes required paperwork or documentation.
- Files charts according to established procedures.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets and databases on office computer.
- Answers telephones, routes callers, takes messages and provides routine information to patients or clients.
- Establishes and maintains files and records of aide attendance, patient admittance or discharge from a facility.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, (photocopies, collates, distributes mail, faxes, files)
- Organizes and monitors office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies and other clerical services.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned
Health Care Service Firm/ Home Care Agency
Location/Region: Teaneck, NJ