× COVID-19 PRE-SCREEN PRIVACY NOTICE: This notification relates to the possible collection of Personal Information upon entry to any Compass Group facility for the purposes of protecting our associates and customers from the risk/spread of COVID-19. This collection might include medical and health information, specifically your body temperature and whether you have or display certain symptoms of COVID-19, whether you have recently been in contact with anyone with symptoms of or who has tested positive for COVID-19, and whether you have recently traveled to area subject to Travel Advisory by the U.S. State Department. The Company will maintain this information under conditions of confidentiality.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR- CA
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
The Regional Director of Operations participates on a management team for the district and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of units, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to District Directors, as well as other Managers and associates. The role also is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success.
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans.
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers.
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates.
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, be able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved.
- Has a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes.
- Manages all accounts within a region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region.
- Attends committee meetings to understand the needs of the client.
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region and/or District.
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Five years of experience in food service management, required
- Experience in large managed volume food service operations
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90079)