Strategic Program Manager, Business Insights & Transformation, gTech
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience in project or program management.
- Experience leading and implementing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in applying project management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills.
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
Google Store is fast growing business which is Google's owned channel for all products made by Google. Customer care is the face of Google for our customers to help them understand our products, offerings, and ecosystem to get the best out of their Google Experience.You are a strong program manager who will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Engineering, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing. You will work across these organizations as the voice of customer improving the customer experience while managing complex multi-quarter programs like integrations and mergers. You'll work on cross-functional projects and help us scale the Google Store.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Program Manage critical product priorities across the Google Store landscape
- Manage Business health metrics and identify areas of opportunity, identifying and drive bottoms up process improvements
- Be the point of contact for voice of customer based product enhancements owning and driving improvements in cost forecasting and other key functions
- Identify opportunities to drive process improvements and drive impact for the store and the products sold
- Use a data driven approach to help prioritize key product and support features
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location/Region: Mountain View, CA (94039)