Recruitment Fraud Alert: Learn how to identify and safeguard against recruitment fraud here .
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Intuit is looking for an energetic, articulate, and driven Operations Manager to join the Intuit AI team. This team embeds artificial intelligence and machine learning into our products’ portfolio to create smarter products, reduce risk, and enhance customer care. We save our customers time, increase their prosperity by making actionable financial recommendations, and enable them to have complete confidence in our products. The Operations Project Analyst is a vital member of the Intuit AI program team. He/she/they drive execution and improvement of technology and business processes and support AI operations in one or more areas.
What you'll bring
- Degree in business, information systems, or equivalent work experience; experience working with technical teams would be helpful.
- Experience managing operational processes and coordinating medium-complexity projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to track a complex and large volume of details, coordinate across AI segments, across multiple sites
- Ability to communicate with engineers and execs, tailoring as appropriate. Ability to get into the details and provide summarized leadership views on information—awareness of what to share with each audience.
- 3-5 years of operational and systems analysis experience
- Knowledge of and ability to leverage industry-standard methods, tools, and techniques to build frameworks and structures for collaboration
- Great appreciation and ability to familiarize with tools like SmartSheet, GoogleOffice Suite, Jira
How you will lead
- Work with PMO Leads, Data Science Leads, and AI leadership in managing several critical operations.
- Initiate, plan and execute business process improvements to reduce friction and accelerate the productivity
- Analyze data to identify insights to drive faster decision making
- Prepare and maintain various dashboards and wikis at the program and Intuit AI level.
- Support Core verticals as needed to drive spike programs and initiatives
- Understand business milestones and break them down into clear and measurable milestones
- Communicate status clearly to all levels of leadership, including technical quality and how it impacts business outcomes
- Track vendor and resources costs
- Other duties as requested
Hear from our employees
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Intuit is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please talk with your recruiter or send a request to TalentAcquisition@intuit.com. For more information, please read our EEO policy .
Location/Region: Mountain View, CA (94039)