PeopleReady is seeking a talented Sales content manager who is passionate about building and delivering sales programs that improve seller interaction, customer engagement and revenue growth. This individual is skilled at delivering compelling and concise sales programs and messaging with accuracy.
Critical to this role is the ability to develop partnerships with key stakeholders in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Training, Technology and National Accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional writing and editing skills, and an eye for information design. You are inquisitive about the needs of our customers and constantly looking for ways to evolve our programs.
- Create and manage a Sales Content Team
- Collaborate with sales and stakeholders to develop a content strategy that ensures our customer-facing field teams have the content and assets they need to support customer conversations at different stages of the sales cycle.
- Ensure sales enablement content, videos, documents, templates, etc. are aligned with and optimized for PeopleReady’s chosen sales methodology CSP, enablement programs, marketing messaging and customer communications.
- Manage all aspects of communication packaging and distribution. This includes using current sales technology and providing content within.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of sales technologies that ease the burden of sellers and customers.
- Institute a content development process and standards that ensure consistency and raise the bar on both internal and external sales content.
- Assess the current state of customer-facing and internal sales content to identify needs, deficiencies, and gaps.
- Track and report content usage metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize conversion.
- Develop and lead a council of top performing sales reps to gain insight from the field to inform sales programs and other needs.
- Manage content for quarterly Sales Town Hall meetings
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of Colorado
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 104596
Location/Region: Florence, SC