Director of Nursing, Home Health Care, New Port Richey Office$60,000- $75,000 We are growing!We are seeking an experienced Home Health Care Director of Nursing to supervise and manage our New Port Richey office.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further.
Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been providing quality care in the Tampa Bay community for over 20 years and nationally for over 50 years.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.Registered Nurse Director of Nursing:Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical and paraprofessional services in accordance with the core values of Interim HealthCare.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring qualified employees and contractors provide patient care and paraprofessional services in accordance with applicable law and regulations and accepted standards of care, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Responsibilities:* Ensures that daily patient care and client services as well as related office activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
* Ensures patient care and paraprofessional services are provided in accordance with acceptable standards of care and Interim HealthCare performance standards.
* Ensures that Interim HealthCare policies and procedures are implemented and consistently followed.
* Ensures the respectful treatment of patients and clients and family members.
* Provides leadership to the staff in the compassionate care of the patient/ family unit.
* Develops and motivates the clinical and paraprofessional team.
* In partnership with Senior Management, ensures recruitment and retention of qualified caregivers as well as the ongoing assessment of their performance, and ensures that these individuals are appropriately oriented, trained, supervised and evaluated, as well as competent to meet the needs of the population being served.
* Ensures access to appropriately qualified support twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
* Ensures that appropriate action is taken to resolve identified caregiver or patient/ client concerns or complaints.
* Manages caregivers to achieve an acceptable level of patient/ client satisfaction.
* Identifies opportunities to improve the quality of patient care or client services, formulating and implementing an action plan and evaluating results.
* Develops processes and executes training to successfully implement changes in patient care or client service practices.
* Identifies issues and creates solutions in response to changing demands for caregivers, clinical skills, and availability of qualified staff.
* Implements pilot programs to support new business initiatives.
* Resolves issues and deficiencies when needed* Manages record-keeping procedures* Collaborates with other departments and professionals to streamline operations* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* Reports to upper management Minimum Education & Experience Requirements: * Registered Nurse with active, non restrictive license in the state of Florida* Working knowledge of OASIS D/ICD 10 coding* and knowledge of Federal and State home health regulations, home care and supervisory experience as a Registered Nurse.
* Ability to travel as needed*
* Paid Time Off (PTO)* Health Coverage* Dental Coverage* Vision Coverage* Paid HolidaysInterim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives.
Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated.
Not all services are available at all offices.
©2017 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: New Port Richey, FL (34654)