Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and helps you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Centerville (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer: At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
Paid Time Off
Insurance o Medical
o Short-Term Disability
o Whole Life
o Term Life
· We promote from within ·We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
Responsibilities · Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are incompliance.
· Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
· Plans for and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
· Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
· Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
· Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
· Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
· Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
· Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
· Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
· Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
· Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
· Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
· Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
· Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
· Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
· Give presentations, attend group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
· Conduct prescreening interviews.
· Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
· Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages and on-boarding new hires.
Requirements · Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent experience with a high school diploma.
· Experience with HR generalist work, as well as recruiting.
· Up to date knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Skills in database management and record keeping.
· Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
· Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Gather and analyze information skillfully.
· A bachelor’s degree is required.
· Three to five years of human resources experience required, including one to two years of recruiting experience.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (45458)