We are company that cares about our employees and we work to ensure your continued growth and success.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Dallas for over 30 years with an outstanding culture and growing team.
No previous Automotive experience?
No problem. Do you have Customer Service experience with the ability to learn new information quickly? How about a self-starter mentality?
We are looking for individuals who have previous experience in hospitality as a bartender, waitress, concierge, etc.
We will train you to be a success and help you grow a career in Automotive.
We care about our employees and offer a vibrant work environment full of growth and longevity. If you feel you would be a great fit with our amazing team, please carefully review what we have to offer, and what we expect from our employees below:
Why Goodson Acura Of Dallas:
* Family Owned and Operated – We Treat You As A Member Of The Family, Not A Number
* Outstanding Culture, Facilities and Work Environment
* Your Work/Life Balance Is Very Important To Us
* Hands On Management Staff * We Believe In Promoting From Within
* Opportunity for Your Career Growth * You Will Be A Part Of The Award Winning Team:
- Precision Team Award Winner Year After Year
- Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year (Texas)
- Recognized Level Of Master Acura Certified Technicians & Staff
* Active In Community And Charitable ActivitiesBenefits:
* Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans With Company Contribution Towards Premiums
* 401k Company Match (Fully Vested After 5 Years Of Employment)
* Referral / Bonus Program * Paid Vacation
* Paid Training for Technicians * Ongoing Training and Development
* Competitive Compensation * Annual Bonuses Paid At End Of Year
* Company Provided Life Insurance * Company Provided Long Term Disability
* Discounts On Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service
* Length Of Company Service Recognition Includes Rings, Diamonds & Even A Rolex Watch For 25 Years Of Service
* Approach, Greet, and Offer Assistance or Direction To Any Customer Who Enters The Dealership Showroom or Sales Lot
* Maintain and/or Exceed Sales Goals As Required By Dealer
* Assist Customers In Selecting The Right Vehicle By Asking Open-Ended Questions and Listening Carefully To Their Needs
* Explain Product Performance, The Application Process, Technology and Dealership Benefits To All Prospects
* Take All Guests On A Tour Of The Facility
* Describe Upgrades, Accessories and Optional Equipment Available for Customer Purchase
* Build Strong Rapport With Customers and Work To Develop Long-Term Relationships
* Work To Efficiently and Successfully Overcome Objections, Close Sales, and Perform All Steps Of The Sales Process In Accordance With Dealership Requirements
* Report To Your Sales Manager On A Daily Basis Regarding Your Contact and Sales Objectives, Planned Activities, Reviews, and Analysis Of Prospects
* Manage Your Customer Database and Contact In The Provided CRM (Client Relationship Management) Tools
* Maintain Requirements for Acura CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
* Other Duties or Tasks As Requested or Required
* Prior Automotive Experience Preferred
* Comfort Level With Commission Based Pay Structure
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
* Valid Driver’s License * Proficiency With Standard Microsoft Software and Ability To Learn Other Computer-Based Tools for Client-Facing and A Majority Of Roles
* Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
* Professional Appearance and Work Ethic
* Self-Motivated * Ability To Work In A Fast Paced Environment
* Solid Work Ethic Around Attendance and Punctuality
* Complete A Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75219)