Cellmig Biolabs Inc.
Digital Marketing Associate Director
Cellmig is a pioneer in next-generation technologies and medicines in cancer diagnostics, pharmacotherapy and treatments and therapies. At present their device is the 1st FDA-approved cancer metastasis diagnosis reagent and the pipeline has other highly promising cancer metastasis therapeutics.
To support the imminent commercialization of this novel diagnostic device, Cellmig is seeking three accomplished, mission-driven marketing Associate Directors-Digital Marketing to lead customer-centric product definition and commercialization, managing all promotion/advertising and marketing activities. This role will have the primary responsibility for developing both inbound and outbound marketing. Inbound marketing ensures that the voices of our customers drive product development efforts whereas outbound marketing is tasked to launch and maintain inspiring and compelling awareness building, education, and emotional marketing campaigns for rapid and loyal customer adoption in multiple geographies.
They will have prior experience with planning, branding and messaging using social media channels and in launching products. They must be a strong and collaborative leader who balances strategic skills with tactical execution. This is a virtual position with a preferred location in the Boston area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing direction for company and its products to achieve targeted product sales, market share and profitability
- Develop and execute on the commercial plan of action to grow the customer base for the diagnostic first in the US and then in second instance internationally
- Define and oversee qualitative emotional and quantitative market research projects and analysis
- Through market research, ensure the commercial perspective and strategy is well articulated, communicated to, and agreed by the relevant parties
- Develop unique storytelling content, messaging, branding campaigns and call-to-action oriented advertising targeted toward key customer segments
- Develop and execute initial go-to-market plan and launch planning with input from key stakeholders including unique branding, compelling positioning and key messaging
- Set and manage events and on and offline marketing initiatives (engaging with agencies as necessary)
- Set up a customer service unit to support the commercial launch
- Develop and lead a marketing team to deliver on the breakthrough possibilities of this novel diagnostic and therapeutic
- Forge strong working relationships with cross functional leadership and senior executives
- Work cohesively with marketing and public relations agencies
- Lead by example, respecting Cellmig core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and inclusion
- Maintain product forecasting and inventory to match supply and demand
Location/Region: Cambridge, MA (02139)