Title: Research Associate - Cell culture
Job type: Full time
Cellmig Biolabs is a world-class team making pioneering discoveries into translational medicines for the diagnosis and pharmatherapy of cancer metastasis and growth. We have successfully investigated a new organelle termed cytocapsulae/cytocapsular tubes. We have developed breakthrough biotechnologies by generating biomolecules with the potential to selectively target tumor metastasis and diminish cancer mortality. We are working to advance our products into clinical validation programs.
The Cellmig Biolabs USA headquarters is searching for 4 Research Associates - Human cell culture for biomedicine development. We are seeking highly motivated and independent research associates with a background in mammalian cell culture to join our current team and conduct cutting edge cancer biology research. Cellmig offers growth potential and a stimulating environment with a culture of excellence in science, engineering, and business. You will be part of an integrated, interdisciplinary team developing powerful new medical diagnostic products for cancer metastasis diagnosis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform protocol guided biological experiments
- Perform and develop cellular and molecular experiments related to cancer biology
- Take part in preparation of biomaterials for clinical validation tests
- Independently perform cell culture related research and development
- Efficiently communicate with managers and regulators
- Presenting scientific findings, writing protocols, and maintaining timely and accurate laboratory records
- Proactively solve problems and drive project advancement
Location/Region: Cambridge, MA (02139)