Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone's life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group is seeking a full time RN MDS Resident Care Coordinator to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the Keys that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
The RCC is responsible for completing the MDS assessment instrument which includes ensuring that all comprehensive care plans include the application of CAAs for each resident/patient, establishing an MDS completion calendar while adhering to federal/state timeframes, coordinating interdisciplinary care services, performing audits and providing on-call nursing staff coverage and administrative coverage as needed.
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
- Experience in long-term care facility preferred
- Compliance with time frames established by federal and state requirements and facility policy for MDS assessments
- Function according to the guidelines and standards set for Medicare Part A providers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Understanding of corporate compliance standards
As a Mission Maker You Will.
- Work in a facility that's staffed above state and national averages
- Be making a difference in someone's life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
- Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
- Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:
The McGuire Group
Attn: Angela Mostiller, HR
455 Cayuga Road Suite 200
Cheektowaga NY 14225
Text 716-260-5101 for more information
Location/Region: Buffalo, NY (14225)