SHIFT MANAGER OF ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
* Leads by example ensuring that employees abide by all plant safety and environmental rules and regulations
* Oversees the day to day operations of the union Mainte- nance Technician Electrical (MTE) crew.
* Resolving equipment malfunctions requiring scheduled shutdowns or "emergency breakdown" action
* Has knowledge of electrical power systems as well as controls system.
* Has knowledge of NEC 70 & 70E
* Obtains pricing, orders parts as needed, manages the inventory of MRO items and supplies, and stores parts in designated storage locations.
* Researches drawings and old purchase orders to assist with parts ordering.
* Coordinates daily/weekly maintenance activities and outages by working closely with operations.
* Manages inspections, repairs, troubleshooting, replace- ments, adjustments, installations, wiring, lubrication and maintaining of all electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic (askania) equipment in the plant, including power transmission lines, transformers and related equipment and controls to plant electrical equipment.
* Oversees and implements predictive and preventative maintenance program to electrical equipment.
* Trouble shoots AC & DC Circuits.
* Knowledge with Rockwell PLC hardware and software.
* Requires solid interpersonal and communication skills- both written and verbal.
* Successful applicants may be required to work rotating turn schedules and may be required to be on call off schedule days
* The operation runs 24 hours per day, seven days per week, and 365 days per year.
* Performs job duties with minimal or no direct supervi- sion.
* BSEE or BSET from accredited University
* 5-10 Years electrical maintenance experience in
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Mail your resume to:
ArcelorMittal, Inc. Warren Coke Plant
2234 Main Avenue SW
Warren, OH 44481
Attn: Cindy Costantino
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
provided by The Warren Tribune-Chronicle
Location/Region: Warren, OH (44481)