Title: .Net Sr. Developer
Must be a US citizen to be considered due to ITAR-DFAR.
No relocation allowance provided.
Are you a .Net Sr. Developer looking for a passionately company the truly believes in what they do? If so, my client is looking for you to join their team!
About the Role:
- Gathers feedback from design and technical staff, business users, and management on Web site development needs.
- Leads developers creating complex web applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Leads large projects (Over 6 months of effort) in project planning, architecture, and Web site development.
- Mentors some other Senior Developers and any Web Developers and Junior Web Developers.
- Creates prototypes and functional specifications for large software projects.
- Creates technical methodologies for engineering solutions to complex Web-based development problems.
- Leads project meetings and communicates status and issues to stakeholders.
- Performs well in technical abilities and soft skills required to lead large software projects. Must be a leader and example to others in either technical or soft skills.
- Meets with Marketing and Sales personnel on specifics of large sized projects and deadlines.
- Works on a team to determine new web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins, based on company's needs.
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Makes suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Administers Web Servers and Web sites for Internet or Intranet applications.
- Assists Marketing with Web statistics and analyzes data to improve Web sites.
- Maintains any related databases.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
-Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or MIS;
-Six or more years Web development/administration experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Must have led others successfully on multiple projects or been the technical architect of large projects.
-Must be able to effectively estimate projects.
-Must have functioned as a business analyst and shown good organization and communication skills.
For more information about this position and more like it, contact
Information Technology Recruiter
Emerald Resource Group
Phone: 440-922-9000 ext. 103
Check out our current openings!