Summary: Assist Property Manager in overseeing and managing one or more commercial real estate properties. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Relationship building with all tenants to quickly and effortlessly solve any problems that may arise and managing tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
- Handle majority of tenant complaints.
- Manage security, engineering, day porter.
- Reviewing all rent collections for the month, and contacting tenants for delinquent payments.
- Coordinate with Legal department after 3 day has been sent- ensure that the process is thoroughly followed.
- Informs the Property Manager of conditions and developments pertaining to engineering operations, repairs and maintenance of the building as well as tenant issues.
- Ensures that all departments work in accordance with, and in conformity to, all policies and procedures established by both the management company and the owner.
- Directly responsible for the cleaning contractor and performs weekly inspections and oversees their work. Serves as coordinator with tenant contacts on cleaning issues, verifies the correct square footage on the monthly bills.
- Maintain property and customer lease files and assist with work processing as required.
- Coordinate customer move-ins and/or move-outs.
- Coordinate and manage timely professional responses to each customer issue that arises during the entire term of the lease and maintain records of each.
- Support TI coordinator during Tenant Improvements.
- Assist property manager in reviewing and coding all invoices.
- Assist property manager in reviewing all tenant statements prior to being sent out.
- Assist property manager in updating the rent roll monthly (by the 20th) to send to accounting. Updated rent rolls should include CPI adjustments, all other misc charges.
- Must have 4-year college degree.
Jamison Services, Inc. is a privately held company engaged in the ownership, management, development and acquisition of commercial real estate. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, it currently manages and leases over 100 commercial buildings comprising about 20 million square feet. With a market capitalization over $3 billion dollars, Jamison Services, Inc. continues to expand by actively pursuing commercial real estate in the Los Angeles market.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA