2nd and 3rd Shift openings.
- Ensure that the product is printed according to specifications.
- Pulls job tickets and verify that stock and inks are available and correct.
- Verifies that anilox and plate cylinders are correct.
- Sets –up machine: installs anilox, inks, and stock and plate cylinders.
- Sets impression and registers to print.
- Complete Global Vision scan and obtain supervision verification.
- Completes all start-up checks and obtains art approval.
- Completes in-process inspections, follows work instructions and controls print quality.
- Closes out the job by completely and accurately filling out paperwork and scanning in all labor and material usage.
- Washes up the previous job before starting next.
- Maintains pH and viscosity for all inks during the production run.
With over 50 years in the flexible packaging market, our team at LMI Packaging Solutions works to be your most trusted supplier and partner. We work with our customers in the spirit of "working together, growing together", recognizing that the more we support our relationships the more successful we all become. We are a 3rd generation, family-owned and operated a company that runs on four key pillars: community, courage, integrity, and servant leadership. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work, and Family.
LMI Packaging fosters a highly focused culture of continuous learning and improvement and the development of team strengths in critical productivity and positivity behaviors. LMI Packaging is a growing Pleasant Prairie, WI manufacturer and distributor of packaging products to the leading food companies in North America.
Location/Region: Kenosha, WI